RevJim

10 Rules for Dating my Daughter

Kick ass! I am going to Rantoul also. Wanna share a hotel room!

:P:P:PHixxx

Dude, she's not even a teen yet. I'm sure by the time she's 18 though.....well......I'll be ready to hand her over to just about anyone. :D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

No envy here brother. I am so thankful every day that I have a son. My girlfriend's daughter (his half sister) is 12 now and she is already a handful. She has a Dad, so I have the luxury of being kind of neurtral superfluous 3rd parent. Nonetheless, I don't know if I will even be able to watch her teen years...

Dude, she's not even a teen yet. I'm sure by the time she's 18 though.....well......I'll be ready to hand her over to just about anyone.

I bet there will be times between now and 18 that you'll be ready to hand her over. Paternal instincts with a daughter have got to be nothing short of bipolar disorder...
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

LoL funny story on the topic. A girl I dated when I was 16 had this whacked out alcoholic father. Really cool guy when you get to know him but strange. Anyway one day recently as I was going over there a lot he started talking about guns and was like ya know I got a nice shotgun and I like cleaning it often. So he busts it out and I sit there and we talking about guns a little and at the end of the convo he is like you are the first guy not to pratically run out of the house when seeing me take out my gun. So we got along well after that and gained a good mutial respect for eachother. Eventually he even asked me to be prepared to use his shotgun when they were having a bear problem in the case he was to drunk to operate it lol.

Dude, she's not even a teen yet. I'm sure by the time she's 18 though.....well......I'll be ready to hand her over to just about anyone.

You just need to be ready to deal with a woman who is going through her "difficult" years...

...between 13 and 61. :ph34r:

Oh, great. Now every single student here in the lounge area of the University Center is staring at me like I'm insane. Shit, I can't stop laughing!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

LMAO...I have one that is almost 16. I've told several I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it on them.

hehe... my daughter turned sixteen this year... she was just a baby like 3 months ago....[:/]

Anyway, my plan for dating: Kill the first one and word will get around.

michael
Michael Hart

Sweetie you couldn't have come off your feet if you had been forced to. :P I do remember you falling to the couch though. AGAIN, I'm really sorry but I told you two I'd had it. I like the caressing softly idea much better fter the 500 million smacks I got that day.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.