eeneR

Woohoo!! Perris Here I come!

She could call me too. I have some great blackmail pictures of JP that I would post for her

You would think he would remember what happened any of the other times he has taunted any of one us three :D tisk tisk
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

You would think he would remember what happened any of the other times he has taunted any of one us three

[bitting off more than he can chew]Bring it! I can "handle" the three of you just fine. All at once even! :D[/bitting off more than he can chew]
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Call me if you need any pointers on giving JP grief.

I ain't skeerd of you either!:D:D

Are you sure, JP? >:( :) >:(

Ok...so it's on then. eeneR will be the instrument and FlyAngel2 and I will help give "suggestions" on how to give JP grief. ;)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Hey, maybe we can throw Skybytch in on the mix. Then we'll see just how confident you feel.

Besides, I know where you work, and I know your boss:ph34r:

Edit to add:
How funny, I posted the above before I knew Lisa was even around. Great minds think alike:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hey, maybe we can throw Skybytch in on the mix. Then we'll see just how confident you feel.

Besides, I know where you work, and I know your boss

Ahh yes the bytch has joined the posse (see above) You are no match for the four of us JP.....:D hrrm...me thinks that JP is gonna run skeered this weekend and leave town :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

me thinks that JP is gonna run skeered this weekend and leave town

He should thank whatever higher power he prefers that I'll be out of town until this weekend.

For you see, it's supposed to rain tomorrow and I know how to get to where he works. :):D

That's cause she's so hot!

The damn Maint guys decide to turn the heat on and I wore a sweater today :o

;)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Take the sweater off!

I'm sure the 22 guys I work with would looove that :S

No worries..im outta here in one hour and 9 min! well to lunch anyway...then I hit the road woohoo!
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto