moth

aff question?????

you can check the bpa for that...

http://www.bpa.org.uk

REVISION TRAINING

3.1. Any Student Parachutist who does not complete his/her first descent within 48 hours of completing the Basic Training System Syllabus must be given some form of revision training, as directed by the CCI. This is to be recorded on/in the Student Parachutist’s Training Record Card/Log Book.

3.2. Until the first five descents have been completed Student Parachutists must receive revision training prior to their first descent of the day. This is to be recorded on/in the Student Parachutist’s Training Record Card/Log Book.
3.3. Should a gap of a maximum of one calendar month elapse since the last recorded Revision Training Session, a practical and theoretical assessment (including exits and malfunctions) must be undertaken and if appropriate a written examination. This is to be recorded on/in the Student Parachutist’s Training Record Card/Log Book.
3.4. Should a gap of a maximum of three calendar months elapse since the last recorded Revision Training Session, a full basic training syllabus must be revised. The duration of this training will be at the discretion of the instructor. This is to be recorded on/in the Student Parachutist’s Training Record Card/Log Book.

RESTRICTIONS FOLLOWING A LAY-OFF

Where a Student or Intermediate Parachutist has had a lay-off of two months or more, approval of the CCI must be obtained as to the type of descent to be made next.

awesome, I was looking for this information. I knew I was way over due and now I know how much. I ended up with 12 staples in my knee after level 5. I jumped again 2 months later but it was tandem in Australia. I'm a year behind and afraid I will be starting all over again:(

The lizard's are bigger here.

awesome, I was looking for this information. I knew I was way over due and now I know how much. I ended up with 12 staples in my knee after level 5. I jumped again 2 months later but it was tandem in Australia. I'm a year behind and afraid I will be starting all over again

After you've made that first jump there's no such thing as "starting all over again"

I've taken the first jump course about 20 times in the past 2 years, and I've had tons of refresher training and a couple of recurrency jumps thrown in to the mix as well.

I learn something useful and learn that I do some things well and have room for improvement in other areas in each class i teach and each coaching jump I do.
Owned by Remi #?