speedy

Great service from Larsen & Brusgaard

My ProTrack is now over 7 years old and the battery cover has developed a crack where the screws go.
I mailed L & B about the problem and they sent me totally free of charge a new cover, screws, springs and a set of batteries. I contacted them Sunday evening and the stuff arrived this wednesday morning. B|:)
Dave

Fallschirmsport Marl

Ya know, they might be the only mfg that I havent ever heard anything bad about their customer service.

They are awesome and consistently go way above and beyond what a normal business would do.

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

i have to agree that they are tops when it comes to customer service.they replace almost everything free of charge.and very quick too.
i accidently droped my dytter out of my helmet ono the grass in the landing area.lots of rain that night and got destroyed when we found it 4 days later.
i emailed the to see if it could be repaired,got a reply that they would replace it free of charge!!! had it 2 days later!!!! no questions asked.

they guys are awesome and rock

rodger

I completely agree. They are amazing!!! I sent in my Optima for repairs, they called me the day that they received it, were extremely helpful, and shipped it back the next day just so that I would have it for a boogie weekend. Such amazing service made me a lifetime customer, I'll never go anywhere else!:)