ne146t9

Japanese Toliet

That's NOTHING . . .

The Japanese manufacturers of toilets are FREEKS.

The general population and culture is very "clean" but the manufacturers have taken it to a bizarre extreme and they have all kinda of freeky computerized toilets with heating, lights, music, bidets, blow driers . . . what ever freeky thing you can think of . . . some guy in Japan has already made it into a toilet.

That said . . . when it comes to public toilets they have "western" and "Japanese" style. The Japanese style kinda looks like a urinal on the ground that you squat over but do not sit on.

I'm tellin' ya . . . different countries . . . different customs.

Seriously . . . Google it!
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Japanese techno toilets rock... you'll only get them in swank spendy hotels though.... tons of fun, with the heated seat, water jet, and everything else..

the squater monster is fun too like the first time you have to take a wicked shit and that's all thats available.... it's pretty down to earth i guess you could say. kinda funky wipin though

where'd she get it at? I want one...

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Ebay. I can tell ya, now that she's won the bid. You can also go directly to

http://www.ewins.com/ventureii/ecomm/itemsDetails.php?item_code=TOTO+SW833R-01&history=&limit=20&grpid=&action=countdown_sale&keySearch=&auction_id=

Cost her $585 including shipping. Best local price, at plumber's discount price, was $315 higher.

edit cuz I cant spel

Japanese techno toilets rock... you'll only get them in swank spendy hotels though...

I actually found quite few of them in restaurants. Sure would be fun to have a hidden camera just to see the round eyes' reaction to them!:)

The Japanese style kinda looks like a urinal on the ground that you squat over but do not sit on.

And that's the one I found in the "other" restaurants. Of course, it had to be when I had the runsB|>:(

what ever freeky thing you can think of . . . some guy in Japan has already made it into a toilet.

...and one step further. The rage a couple of years ago was taking pills so that "your shit doesn't stink":o
Gotta love it...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."