moth

why do women moan so much???

...are we better off without them????

mmmmm... could get yourself in trouble there. I know a lot of women that are worth being around for many reasons...;)

"Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously!"
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm guessing your have some issues happening with your girlfriend right now. After seeing your other post, and then this one. Maybe it's time to sit down and talk to each other like grown ups.

BTW, if you think there isn't a G spot, maybe you just don't know what your doing.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'm guessing your have some issues happening with your girlfriend right now. After seeing your other post, and then this one. Maybe it's time to sit down and talk to each other like grown ups.

BTW, if you think there isn't a G spot, maybe you just don't know what your doing.[/r y

i rest my case
1 little joke and there they go off on their high horse
i dunno women........

BTW, if you think there isn't a G spot, maybe you just don't know what your doing.

Exactly! If you've got the woman of your dreams or whoever is your wife/girlfriend, if you know her G-spot and reach it on a regular basis, she'll never leave you. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

They won't let me leave them

That and the use of a Segway...how do you remain single? ;)

I'm thinking of putting on my full leathers, chaps, helmet, the whole works and riding the segway down the street.

Damn...I'll be beating off the ladies with a stick. I just better not turn left outside the office...that's the way to the gayborhood ;)

Trust me, I've had plenty of incentive to figure out how to stay single no matter what!

Hahahahah...spoken like a man who has dated the stripper from Hell! :ph34r:

By the way, the women on the site want to see your ass in your leathers and chaps. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Trust me, I've had plenty of incentive to figure out how to stay single no matter what!

Hahahahah...spoken like a man who has dated the stripper from Hell! :ph34r:

By the way, the women on the site want to see your ass in your leathers and chaps. ;)

Yes...but most men here dont!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

By the way, the women on the site want to see your ass in your leathers and chaps

Yes...but most men here dont!

I'd say it's open season for posting. Most of us women just aren't that thrilled by the casual boobie post, either, y'know :P.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)