dixieskydiver

I have another problem

I'm becoming concerned that my one of my good friends girlfriends is attracted to me and whilst I am mutually attracted to her she is also the little sister of my PSYCHO ex girlfriend. While this is not a problem in that I'm thinking of pursuing it in any way as I would never betray my best friend, I want to nip it in the bud before it becomes a problem. Anyone got suggestions?

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Okay, lemme get this straight:

You ex-girlfriend's sister is going out with a friend of yours -- Right?

This younger sister is attracted to you (and the feeling is mutual) -- Right?

This younger sister is currently seeing a friend of yours (a good buddy) -- Right?

Now, if I'm reading this correctly, I don't really see anything that "requires" action by you. For it is by trying to take action that you open the door for both of you to take the "wrong" path (thus ticking off the psycho Ex and your buddy collectively).

By not taking action, and taking the high road yourself, you take her out of the picture and there's no problem. My two-cents... B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Okay, lemme get this straight:

You ex-girlfriend's sister is going out with a friend of yours -- Right?

This younger sister is attracted to you (and the feeling is mutual) -- Right?

This younger sister is currently seeing a friend of yours (a good buddy) -- Right?

Now, if I'm reading this correctly, I don't really see anything that "requires" action by you. For it is by trying to take action that you open the door for both of you to take the "wrong" path (thus ticking off the psycho Ex and your buddy collectively).

By not taking action, and taking the high road yourself, you take her out of the picture and there's no problem. My two-cents... B|

OK, so just tread lightly around it and hope like hell it doesn't blow up before I skip town and head down to Chile for 5 months? Awesome, sounds like a plan. Now, she's asked me to go salsa dancing with her and a group of our mutual friends because her bf has crapped out and doesn't like to dance, etc. Dodge it and say I need to finish my FF pants(which I do damnit)?

Dixie

Anyone got suggestions?

yeah... me :)

Hey Dix...this answers that other question I noted in the other thread. :D;)
Make light!

Anyone got suggestions?

Bang her senseless, get her to buy you some new clothes and pay for dinner a few times.

Ok, not the most sensitive answer, but I've been reading all these threads about horny women. You'd be doing her a favor, why can't she pay for a few jump tickets in return? :)

And also, hey! Become a male prostitute while you're at it!! :S
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

Two things make me grin:

1.) Handling this situation improperly will definitely land you a spotlight episode of Springer.

2.) I love the fact that this problem is second fiddle (i.e. listed as ANOTHER problem) to your concern about watching too much West Wing.

B|

Elvisio "nothing productive to add" Rodriguez

Yes sir, I do believe it does B|

Now that we got all these questions answered, helping you get on the road to recovery from West Wing addiction, finding roadblock for your friend's GF and God knows what else, I'm going to go walk my dogs -- who don't seem to have any problems. :P
Make light!

And also, hey! Become a male prostitute while you're at it!!

I was hoping it would work for someone, I've had no luck whatsoever. Of course, I mean no good luck. There was a drunk redneck chick who offered me a bag of dead squirrels, but she probably didn't really have them either. :) Who can you trust these days? :ph34r:

Two things make me grin:

1.) Handling this situation improperly will definitely land you a spotlight episode of Springer.

2.) I love the fact that this problem is second fiddle (i.e. listed as ANOTHER problem) to your concern about watching too much West Wing.

B|

Elvisio "nothing productive to add" Rodriguez

That just made me laugh so hard, thank you! :)

Dixie

This is one of those few times I wish I knew how to sew. Also I wish I would have planned the design a little better. That lack of foresight is really sticking it to me now.

Can the younger sister sew?

I should ask that...

Dixie

All is well in Mikkel-land, excluding one awkward conversation in which she said she wasn't sure how to define our relationship because it felt like we had dated each other (we haven't). It ended up being me and 3 girls so that was a plus too. Plus the latinas at this club were hoooooooooot! It also might have helped that alot of them were dresses like hoochies,b ut what the hell.

Dixie