jumperconway

24 -36 Hours left !

She's in no more pain Conway. Like you said, she finally found peace.

My sympathies to you and all of her loved ones.

I have a feeling Heaven is very happy right now, not for your loss, but for their gain.

Now it's all about time. Allow yourself to grieve. Let it flow. There will come a day where you will be OK with this. You'll never stop missing your mother, but you will be OK.

Prayers still heading your way.

Hang in there,

Conway my friend, I'm so sorry to hear this. I've been pulling for you both. Though her pain is gone, your grief has just begun, and I wish we could help ease it for you.
All I know is that I ever have such a loving, dedicated son as you are, having him by my side, relieved of my pain, would be the way I'd like to move on.

(((HUGS))) and my deepest sympathy. :(

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Wednesday Houston Chronicle;

Patricia Ann Hall, born on the 29th of December 1934, left this world on the 15th of November 2004 after a lengthy battle with cancer.

Pat attended San Jacinto High School where she graduated with honors in 1952.In addition to her academic skills, she was elected as one of the school’s beauty’s.

A lifelong resident of the Houston and Sugar Land communities, Pat actively embraced her position as Vice President of the Hall Sprinkler Company. She was an avid cook, gardener, fisherman, golfer and reader of good novels; however, her most dedicated pastime was that of being a wife, a mother, and a grandmother. She never missed an opportunity to attend an event or function of her children or grandchildren until her illness struck her down. Pat was a dedicated servant of the lord and a 43 year member of St. Paul’s Presbyterian Church. She was also an active member of Sugar Creek Country Club.

Pat was preceeded in death by her mother, Agnes Craig and her father, Les Craig. She leaves behind a host of family and friends; including her husband of 52 years, Conway G. Hall; children, Craig and Peggy Hall, Nancy Hall, Dinah Hall, Tracy Hilton and husband, Dave, Conway “C.P.” Hall and girlfriend. Carolee Justus. She is also survived by her grandchildren, Brandi Zamora and husband, James, Amber Hall, Jacob Hilton, Craig Hall, Jr., Patrice Desch, Shane Hall and Wesley Desch; and great grandchildren, Zachary and Rylee Zamora; and sister, Jean Ellis and husband Don.

“Patricia Ann Hall has been an angel to her family and all who knew her during her stay on earth and has now become our newest special angel in heaven.”

A memorial service will be conducted at three o’clock in the afternoon on Friday, the 19th of November 2004, at St. Paul Presbyterian Church, 7200 Bellaire Boulevard in Houston, with Rev. Kevin Boyd officiating. Immediately following the service, friends will gather to celebrate Pat’s life at a location to be published in the church service bulletin.