RkyMtnHigh

Destination: Ft Lauderdale

Here I go once again...The Road Warrier is back on the road chasing down a job:D. This time it's Ft Lauderdale.

Anyone ever been there? What do you like/dislike? Kuhl places to go? see? do? other than Spring Break.

Also, which dz is closest? Sebastian?

Skydive Miami is the closest. There are lots to do down on the beach front and South Beach is only about 30 min. away.

I think Clewiston is closest depending on where you are...Skydive Miami is WAY south. Skydive South Beach is closed.

I was in FLL this past weekend. (Well, on Sat). Made one jump at Clewiston on my way back home.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Lauderdale kicks much ass.....if you want to party PM me and I'llsend all the cool spots. As far as jumping goes....1.5 hours to hometead...1.5 hours to clewiston.......2 hours to sebastian and 2.5 hours to to titusville ......I'm not sure if lake wales is jumping ????.. me personally I always hit sebastian or titusville...

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

When will you be here? I live in Ft. Laud. Clewiston is the closest mile-wise, but it takes about the same amt of time to get to Sebastian and you're guaranteed a full day of jumping (I have never done a sunset jump at Clewiston, it starts and ends early there). If you're going to be out on a weekend let me know, i'll do a couple of jumps with ya:)

There are lots of places that'll take you scuba or snorkeling, i'm sure you'll find stuff to do:)

-A

Make sure you give her the low-down on speed traps in Glades County (Clewiston). I've seen 6 cars waiting on SR 27 and lots of speed traps elsewhere. My buddy was from Belle Glade.

Yeah, Coming up on South Bay from either direction on 27 you will get lotsa cops. Looks like you've already given her the low-down on that;) That's what makes it about the same amt of time from my place to Sebastian or Clewiston. Going through South Bay and Clewiston you have to slow down and drive the loooow speed limit... grrr!

-A

What about cop-r-doodle-doos on Alligator Alley? My potential future boss told me that she drives 90 mph on it and still gets passed by other drivers:o

It doesn't matter how many pass you, what matters is which one is in front of the gun when the cop flips the switch.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Skydive Miami is the closest. There are lots to do down on the beach front and South Beach is only about 30 min. away.

I think Clewiston is closest depending on where you are...Skydive Miami is WAY south. Skydive South Beach is closed.

I was in FLL this past weekend. (Well, on Sat). Made one jump at Clewiston on my way back home.

Ron made a fun jump !BEER!

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Ron made a fun jump !BEER!

Sorry Ray, I have at least 1,000 fun jumps....Just not in the last two years....How many have you got?;)

At a new DZ??

Nope, but it had been about 7-8 years since I had been there....Nice try;)
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334