Conundrum

Close up video of Artest paints a different story

Those rules would put a pretty big dent in a lot of the pro sports ranks, if recent events are any indication...

True, but image is everything right? If you want to play in the show, you've got to live to the higher standard that goes with the show.

Yeah, I was watching the national news show, and the actual guy who threw the cup was being interviewed live on TV. Yeah, Artest went right by him for the next guy.

Artest also made a statement about the incident on camera, and I could NOT BELIEVE the audacity he had to plug his new rap CD!!! >:(

What a prick! No wonder he got suspended for the rest of the season!

Good riddance anyhow...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I saw that interview too. During the entire thing, he never once said that he was wrong, or that he was sorry. He kept saying that he was being treated unfairly and that everyone should just "move on", or some other such drivel. This guy is sick!
John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver

Hmmm. Seeing that I also noticed something. That cat went by a couple of big dudes so he could try to fight the wimpy looking one.

And let's not forget he backed away from Ben Wallace after taking a double-fist to his pumpkin. He didn't seem like a bad-ass when Big Ben wanted a piece of him. Instead of trying to beat him down he backed up like a pussy and went and laid on the table.

I guess Ronnie is only a fighter when it comes to fights he knows he can win.

Oh...and note to Ron...next time you leap into the stands and attack a fan at least make fucking sure you're attacking the right guy. The poor bloke he pummeled wasn't even the one that threw the beer. It was the man in the white hat.

Forty-two

Yeah, what a chickenshit... If his rap CD is as good as he advertises, then hell, what does he need basketball for??? There's millions to be made in rap!! :S

How about that Jermaine O'neal punch knocking the fan down on the court? Whoo... I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that! Note to O'neal: you like to punch people, go join the UFC or Prize Fighting leagues or something! At least they hit back! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban