crewkeith

it's 2 below zero damnit

Where in CO are you? It was 10 above an hour or so ago when I walked the dog. Actually that was her 2nd walk her 1st walk lasted 2 minutes when she sat down picked up her front paws and refused to move. Went to Petco bought some dog booties then took her out for a proper walk. :S

She looked hillarious walking cause she was trying to lift her feet WAY up in the air.
Fly it like you stole it!

9 inches of new snow and its really cold!!!!!!!!!!!!send me warm vibes please!!!!!!!!

Ah, so our cold front finally got 1/2 way across the country now!

Warm fireplace, blankets, and drink vibes coming your way. Makes a great 1 day activitiy...then you -really- want out of the house to play after that... :P

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

its not that bad, I am a recent socal transplant, just got in Longmont a week ago.... i just have to find new ways of doing things, like today shoveling 10.5 inches of snow off the driveway was a new way to get my cardio in ...

the Beauty here is incredible.... no dreamin of So Cal here

send me warm vibes please!!!!!!!!

It's been in the 30's the past couple nights here. You don't know cold until you've spent a couple 30 degree nights in a tent.

But I'll send you warm vibes anyway. Soon as I remember what the word "warm" means. ;)