FlyingJ

Roommate/Apartment search websites

I find myself in the market for both an apartment and roommate(s). I've created listings on Rent.com and Roommates.com and am wondering what other sites people have had success with?

As I posted in a previous thread I'll be moving to Panama City, FL at the end of the month. Thanks to everyone that posted to that thread and PM'd me with info regarding personal connections and knowledge of that area.

Thanks!!!
Killing threads since 2004.

i found the curent place i am stayingon roommates.com.. i gues i lucked out, my roomate is the coolestand we getalong great. going on 2 years this month.... no idea's about other sites...

How about you move in with Lee and Brandy. Panama City is not tooooooo far from their house:)

HeHe...

Kind of wish I could live in that area but my district will go from Tallahassee to the Alabama border, so I need to be a little more centralized.

Oh, and I look forward to tossing my kayak on the roof and being at the beach in just a few minutes. My poor boat hasn't been in the water since I left New York!
Killing threads since 2004.

roommate.access.com

Did you try this one?

Just tried it as well as a few variations and nothing came up. Have you used it recently?

Try just http://roommateaccess.com

This is the service I used to find the place that I live now...

edited to add:
I even had to re-use their service at no charge cuz my first roommates just didnt work out [:/] But, guess that's why they have the "if it doesn't work out we re-activate your account no charge" thing...

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.