waterboy3412

Deepseed Jumpsuits

So I was reading the new issue of the parachutist and saw an ad for Deepseed.com jumpsuits. I checked out the website and it all looked good. I was looking at getting the freefly suit in the near future and I was just curious if anyone had used one of their suits and whether it would be worth getting. Or if anyone has any other suggestions on where to get a jumpsuit please let me know. thanks.
Mike

Although I don't have a Deepseed myself I've seen a few around. They seem to be well built and I've heard no complaints.
Liquid Sky is excellent as well as Tony Suits. Ouragon is really sharp but I have not heard much of them lately and they are very pricey.
The old adage "you get what you pay for" seems to be the rule for jumpsuits and not the exception.
I personally have been through many jumpsuits myself searching for the holy grail and my favorite is Liquid Sky.

I just got a pair of the Deepseed freefly pants about 3 weeks ago. I've jumped them the last 2 weekends and absolutely love them. The material is thick and durable, the zipper is strong, and the velcro on around the ankles is great. Overall, you pay a little more, but you can tell that there stuff is built to last and it looks great too. I think one of thier freefly suits is next on my list..
ZC OG

Have the camera jacket as well as free fly pants.
These i would say are almost indestructable, but no match for the tarmac.

well made and great price, considering the conversion rate.

4 months worth of flight time, and 0 complaints.
I Am Sofa King We Todd Did!!

I purchased a DeepSeed Multi-Speed suit and I love it. I added the mini grips on the arms and legs and I havent had any issues with that suit at all.

If I'm flying with a lighter weight person, I simply open the zippers on the arms and legs, and voila...plenty of extra baggyness to slow me down a little more.

The only mod i made to it (and I've emailed them about it), was to stitch down the bottom side of the mini grips on the leg area. I've found that when you're sit flying, those grips were acting like mini parachutes by catching air. Since I stitched that side down, problem gone.

I'll recomend them to anyone....

Cheers

If at first you don't succeed....then Skydiving is not for you!

My girlfriend got one of their slow suits, then lost 50lbs over the winter (or as we say "six weight belts") and there was no way she could continue to fly it with all that fabric flapping around her handles.

It was well constructed, very sharp design and price-wise competitive with the standard US suits. There was a production delay of some sort, but she still got it pretty darn quick.

I'm researching suits for AFF, and I'm actually leaning toward a SkyLeno, but DeepSeed is still in the running. :)
NIN
D-19617, AFF-I '19