BoostedXT

I need some more prayers please.....

:(OK so my grandmother is still in the hospitol with her broken neck from her car accident and while there my aunt has been complaining of muscle pain. They put her through some tests and they found out she has multiple cases of Myloma (sp?)

Its a form of cancer I guess that eats away at the bones. She is being put through some chemo <----thats spelled wrong too...[:/]

Man what the heck.....living 2500 miles away from home on the holidays isnt easy...:(

Prayers please.
Thanks
Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Thanks all.......

I talked to my mother this evening and she is saying that my grandma is doing really well. She is bitching at the DR's and yelling at the Nurses...lol...typical old Italian woman.;)

My aunt on the other hand the outlook isnt as good. She is in the hospitol laid up and the DR's are running more tests on her. She too is a stubborn old Italian Woman so there will be no giving up in her book. She once said to me....."Joe when I get married I am going to wear a nighty....less to take off!!!!! woo whooo!" :o My aunt also wants to sitting in a chair at her funeral, sitting up no less with her hand out like she is waving. She has already made the tape that says...."Thanks for coming!":D

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone...it means a lot

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

:(OK so my grandmother is still in the hospitol with her broken neck from her car accident and while there my aunt has been complaining of muscle pain. They put her through some tests and they found out she has multiple cases of Myloma (sp?)

Its a form of cancer I guess that eats away at the bones. She is being put through some chemo <----thats spelled wrong too...[:/]

Man what the heck.....living 2500 miles away from home on the holidays isnt easy...:(

Prayers please.
Thanks
Joe

Hello Joe;

I guess I need some prayers too...

My older brother (48 years old) was diagnosed with multiple Myeloma, on october 30th. He started chemotherapy on november 25th. Right now he has cancerous spots in 6 of his vertebraes, and has cancerous spots on his sternum and costal bones as well. He's supposed to start his second chemotherapy treatment on december 20th. He lost his hair after the first chemo treatment... Right now, he has to swallow about 40 pills a day to control the pain and also to control the various side effects of the medication he has to take.....(morphine, cortisone, etc.)

My brother used to be a healthy 5' 10" and 215lbs guy.....Now he's a 5' 6'', 170lbs guy, that walks like a 90 year old man......

It all started with a mild back pain....

Yes, Myeloma destroys the bone tissue very rapidly.

Yves.