Miami

Who's going to collegiates?

Apparently there's a handful of us that are going that's got more then 1000 jumps and ratings and such...

Actually I wonder if they (uspa) change the rules after a couple of years like this (jumpers with over 1000 jumps and ratings and such).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Bring lots of RedBull/GoFast Miami...that's a long drive..just did that one myself:P

...and you'll be with a carfull of cadets!...:o you guys will be throwin' punches by the end of that roadtrip:ph34r:

Moss Pt misses you...MileHi is grateful to have you...you're an asset wherever you are..hopefully I'll see you again at Lake Wales over the holidayzB|

Actually I wonder if they (uspa) change the rules after a couple of years like this (jumpers with over 1000 jumps and ratings and such

there is a years in sport and an age limit ( and jump numbers).. you have to meet all three to be ineligable.... so for ai've passed the two but not the jump number limit.... that's what i was talking about dave...

I'll be driving from Colorado to Lake Wales tomorrow with some of our cadets that will be competing at collegiates...any other dz.commers going to be there?

A bunch of us from Carolina Sky Sports will be there! (FreeFlyers & RW) See yall soon!
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

Apparently there's a handful of us that are going that's got more then 1000 jumps and ratings and such...

Actually I wonder if they (uspa) change the rules after a couple of years like this (jumpers with over 1000 jumps and ratings and such).

I think it would be a bad idea to change the rules to exclude collegiate jumpers who work hard to gain experience and ratings. There are a significant number of jumpers like this. Not only would they lose these attendees (who are also increasing the quality of collegiate jumpers), but these jumpers also put a lot of effort into helping younger collegiate jumpers. Now, they could consider adding advanced categories to some of the events if there were enough people to warrant the additional class.

Actually I wonder if they (uspa) change the rules after a couple of years like this (jumpers with over 1000 jumps and ratings and such

there is a years in sport and an age limit ( and jump numbers).. you have to meet all three to be ineligable.... so for ai've passed the two but not the jump number limit.... that's what i was talking about dave...

I did the collegiates in 96. Well now I am back in school full time and thought about going again but I am far beyond the limits now:(

What could possibly go wrong?

I wish I was going. I qualify, but can't swing the cost

dude, if you went i bet you would be the oldest there.... hehehhe....

Nah.

The oldest competitor, probably. :D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1