skyyhi

Kudos to UPS

Okay, I am not one to praise UPS because they never seem to get it right for me.

I ordered something that I needed to arrive by Christmas but I ordered it late. The 2nd day shipping was toooooooo expensive (heavy item) so I decided to ship it ground. Well, The scheduled arrival date was December 28 (This item shipped out on Monday the 20th), and it ARRIVED TODAY.

I am soooooo stoked because I really wanted this to get here before christmas but was certain it would not make it. Wow, they deserve kudos for this one.

Okay, now back to your regular programming. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

That's cool...I'd like to add a big FUCK YOU to the USPS. I ordered something on 12/2...finally came in on Monday, except I wasn't home. Apparently the mail man missed the big sign on the front of my building that says "See Laundromat Attendant Next Door to deliver packages". Instead they left a notice that they tried to deliver but noone was there and they'd re-deliver. Well, it's now Thursday, they haven't redelivered and haven't gotten any more notices, :|

That's cool...I'd like to add a big FUCK YOU to the USPS.

Just remember that next time you're arguing in SC for government provided health care.:P

OK, I'm done hijacking for now. :$
---------------------------------------------------------------
There is a fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'.
--Dave Barry

I totally prefer UPS over USPS. I have also had pretty good service from DHL. UPS is much easier to track, find and deliver than USPS. Plus UPS will drive all the way back to my house. I'm lucky if I get a notice from USPS that a package is sitting at the postal office, much less deliver it to my door.

Oh don't even go there with me about the USPS. Last week the mailman couldn't walk one house away from the mailboxes to drop a package on my door. Instead he left a note in my mailbox that I had to go to the Post Office to get it. What the hell! Good god what was he thinking, me go and stand in that line:S Well I had to do that, and I waited for 1/2 hour in a line to get the package.

UPS has a store just two blocks away from my house. I ship everything from there. They are all very nice there and they call me when the package has been delivered to the person I was shipping to. Just a courtesy call.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey