skysprite

Final grades came back

I'll enjoy the sunshine too though

Nope, no enjoying anything for you. This is a work, work, work trip for you:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

No it won't, I'll bring my camera and laptop and post lots of pictures of your skydives.

Wow! I'm out of here, talk about a hijack!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Yay, thanks all. :) I was really hoping to get it yesterday as a day late Christmas present and a day early Birthday present to myself! Woohoo! Just sent it into USPA today. Hopefully next year I'll actually be in the air for my 21st! That would be a great birthday!
~skysprite

I'm jealous of you guys with the good grades and all.

Don't feel bad. I had to juggle two jobs and 19 hours so I bassically sacrificed a freshman level science class so that I could ace my Sr. Sem. That C really dragged down my overall GPA.

But I an now a grad, os it was worht it! :)
-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

Sprout, I really am proud of you. It wasn't easy, was it? But it's so very worth it!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAY you! And the moment you come back into CA airspace, you've got a playdate with me!

Big hugs - for both your A and your birthday.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~