GQ_jumper

help a fellow skydiver have a merry christmas

OK here's the deal, i'm spending christmas in Iraq and i only have one wish for christmas. i want a creeper, thats right a creeper. i could keep myself entertained for hours and train while i'm here. so who's gonna show their christmas spirit and mail one to me?? if anyone does this for me i promise to make a trip out to jump with you when i get back, and jumps are on me for the day. Oh and don't forget tiny Tim he hooked it low the other day and is walkin on crutches now.

blues, and happy holidays

Dan
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wow, that's a mighty big order. I wish I could afford to buy you a creeper and send it all that way. I do have four creepers sitting in my garage, but I think my partner that bought them with me, might be a little pissed if I sent one away. I'd be stuck having to lay on the ground when we need to do the four way thing.

But, thanks for all that you do over there for us here.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hey guys, your efforts are truly appreciated. All my freetime out here is spent watchin RW vids, and the last time I was here I actually found that I learned a lot through that, so this time I'm going to try throwing a creeper in with it to sort of imitate the manuvers and see how well it works to keep my flyin from getting rusty.
If this gets goin I'll give you guys a place stateside where you could send it and it could be shipped overseas at my expense. and I still plan on keeping good on my promise to visit everyone involved with the effort.
Take care and Merry Christmas.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Yes you could ship it to the APO but I could give you guys an address stateside you could send it to so you guys wouldn't have to pay overseas shipping, and then from there i could pay for the shipping to get it to iraq. Hopefully it can make it through the mail in one piece!!!

i do have a dvd PLAYER that i brought over here with me from the states too. Do you know a place that carries all the airspeed videos on DVD?
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

just so you know, you guys all rock for helping me out!!! i'll be sure to post some kick ass pics of me doing creeper training in a combat zone if this works out!!

Have a safe and happy new years. :)
Can you "borrow" :)a creeper from the carpool:S

R.I.P.

If you are okay with it - post a mailing address. I don't have a creeper to send you but I'm sure I could come up with a skydive vid.

Maybe you can connect via the forum with other skydivers serving over there and you can form your own lending library!

Wth blue sky wishes and prayers for your safety,

AZChallenger JFTC99/02 GOFAST300 STILLUV4WAY
"It's nothing 1000 jumps won't cure..."
- Jeff Gorlick, Seattle Sky Divers