AggieDave

I'm bored, help me out

Ever feel like doing absolutely NOTHING, but doing nothing is driving you crazy?

The only thing on TV right now is "True Lies" which is a fun movie, but I've seen too many times. Even worst, I'm out of whiskey and the liquor stores in this town aren't open on Sunday.

Agggghhh.

Someone entertain me damnit.:P:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

It's quite entertaining..

I know[:/]

My roommate is watching it, thus I'm in my room watching True Lies.

I HATE Law and Order, I used to like it, back in '96 or so, but anymore its the same thing over and over and over and over again. Never mind that Jenn (my roommate) watches that damned show for nearly 3hrs every single fucking night.

you could take up knitting and make yourself a new jumpsuit. a yarn jumpsuit??? i gotta get one of these!!!!!! or maybe a yarn wingsuit. that would be cool. if you dont do it i gotta call my grandma and have her make me one.

The skies are no longer safe

I'm back

Yeah, I have noticed alot of it seems to be the same lately. The fact that they show reruns about 15 different times each week (on each of the 3 different L & O shows) makes it kind of excessive sometimes. I usually will just watch the show with the weird guy from the movie "Full Metal Jacket".

No, the L&O with Private Pyle

Huh, didn't know he made an apperance on that show...then again, I go out of my way to not watch that show.

You know, I bet in real life he's an intelligent down to earth guy, but I bet he played his typecast in the show.

Heh, who would have guessed.

You know what I'm waiting for? The next spinoff:

Law and Order: GTA

"ok, what happened is that apparently this man's 1986 Olds Cutless was stolen last night"

*BUM-BUUMMMM*

I've been playing Zelda: A Link to the Past nearly non-stop for the past 12 days or so, I'm in the last dungeon and am nearly to the last boss, but I'm so frustrated with the game I can't even play that right now...

I'm thinking about spending some money I don't really have and going to go play some pool and drink whiskey.