AnotherGoodin

Inspiring story

Andrea- thank you, KBONE Pmed me and asked more information about Chris and although he didn't say sorry..maybe the new information he got will give him a better understanding.. regardless it shouldn't matter who it was that paid for it, it should be anybody whether your in a wheelchair or deaf or blind or what's wrong with having nothing wrong... Its sad that people like KBONE have to have an explanation on how the person got in the wheel chair just to accept that it was a kind gesture.....
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

It seems that some people enjoy making other people's lives miserable. Maybe it's because their live is so miserable they want others to suffer with them.

Instead it sounds as if your friend Chris wants to Pay It Forward. Good for him.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

What a great and heart warming story! Thanks for sharing. Whenever I go through a toll both, if I have a few extra dollars, I pay for the next car behind me. I know what it's like to panic trying to find enough to pay the tolls. It always makes me feel good. :)
And I LOVED the movie "Pay It Forward." I cried and cried, but it is such a wonderful movie!

Would it be inappropriate to ask how Chris is doing? I was at the Jump for Chris Boogie, but never saw anything else posted after that. Actually never met him, but met Nancy that day. Great person.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

And I LOVED the movie "Pay It Forward." I cried and cried, but it is such a wonderful movie!

Then you'd surely LOVE one of my favorite books. Magnificent Obsession by Lloyd C. Douglas.

I'm convinced that the movie "Pay It Forward" got its inspiration from this book.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I saw that last night by accident in TV - what a great accident to see it when I hadn't decided on a new year's resolution yet. Now I have one.

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

Would it be inappropriate to ask how Chris is doing? I was at the Jump for Chris Boogie, but never saw anything else posted after that. Actually never met him, but met Nancy that day. Great person.

--------------------------
I don't believe that is inappropriate at all.. actually it's a good idea to let people know how chris is doing. It's only from my point of view though not from his. He seems to be a very strong person emotionally. He likes to try to do most things on his own but people offer to help, usually he goes ahead and takes the offer to save him time. He apprieciates everything. Awesome person to talk to. Recovery wise I don't think there is much difference other than he may be getting used to being in a wheel chair. He is still basically paralyzed from chest down with some movement of his hands. We all went out to the club the night before new years and he looked like he was having fun with us. He likes to get videos of himself doing cool things in his kick ass wheel chair. Like I said I didn't know him before last week so this is just my point of view. :)
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'