DaGimp

Z-HILLS FOR THE HOLIDAYS

seriously though, will there be a spare golf cart anywhere?

Not sure i can come if i cant hurt myself :D

right, let me check flights, this sounds like exactly what i (but not my credit card) need...

Whens the best time to get there and go?
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I'm buying her a waxing certificate for Christmas. I can't stand the way her chest hair pokes out of her tank tops. Ewwww! :ph34r:

yeah, that duct tape didn't work for crap. :P that's what i get for listening to bickner. :)

Actually, I didn't need duct tape because the chest hair was covered. Armpit hair is another story though. A bikini top and lots of armpit hair are really unattractive. :P

Overall, the Hawaiian hula-girl was a great Halloween outfit. Scott was the French maid that year and definitely had me beat. Joe was chasing him around in a Bill Clinton mask with a cigar. :o

Fyi, I am shocked that you would openly brag about your disgusting weather conditions in Florida, Bill. (Lmao...because I'd be chuckling about nice weather too if it wasn't so cold and windy over here right now.)

Well, it hasn't been that great lately. Saturday, I only got one jump in and then it got cloudy. However, I did do 4 jumps today. 8-way, 2 16-ways, and the sunset 20-way.

After about 10am, it was warm enough to jump with a long-sleeve t-shirt and shorts. Socks were definitely necessary though. :)