ladyskydiver

TekSystems

2 of the Guys i work with now have worked for them here in the Greensboro NC area and liked the company.

One of them has been hired on here after contracting from TekSystems and the other one is a contractor from TekSystems working here for a few months.

I know it is a different office here than where you will be, but I hope that this helps

I've worked for TekSystems before. I had a great working relationship with the guy who hired me. The contract job was pretty decent and the pay was relatively high for the job. The job did not have benefits. The contract was renewed easily. They even gave me a Christmas present. All in all... one of the better consulting firms I've worked for.

Also, even after I left that job for a better job offer (or so I thought a better job offer), TekSystems stayed in touch and sent me more and more job offers.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

Cool...thanks! B| Yes, they did let me know they do not offer benefits and that I'd have to purchase them on my own. But, they did say that if I did work for them, they'd up my pay so that I could get my own benefits.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.