lummy

Let's roll the Odometer Over!!!

Any body up to a massive Post ho'ing to push this baby over the edge? Only 215 posts to go... Ooops 214
To start off? Whaddya think will happen when it gets to 100k?
Will it just stop working? will we cease to exist? Will Clay find a human lover?
Whaddya think???
baby's hungry and the money's all gone. the folks back home don't want to talk on the phone.

Actually, it would be really funny if it reset everyone's post numbers...but I'm afraid MASSIVE amounts of post-whoring would explode on to the forums. Mainly from Clay, but others would be right there, fighting for their chance to be the top whore.
Didn't HH say a while back he was going to buy a serious amount of beer when that happened? Or was that 1,000,000?
"Homer Simpson, smiling politely."

I bet everyone will push hard until 99,985 or so, and then open a second window, constantly refresh until they see 99,999, and pound the post button on the first window in an effort to get number 100,000.
Then someone who wasn't even aware of the milestone will get it by accident. :D:D
PTiger
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way

ROFL.....
PT, we could also try n plan it for everyone to click on the submit button at the same time. Of course, getting the 100,000th post, your computer should start spouting out confetti out of the CD rom tray and play band music
baby's hungry and the money's all gone. the folks back home don't want to talk on the phone.

Didn't HH say a while back he was going to buy a serious amount of beer when that happened? Or was that 1,000,000?

yeah, something about roasting an elephant or something???
Swimming pool full of beer...

You know Clay will probably have his way with it first!

Ooo... Nice Giraffe... Why don't you came lay down over here in this soft Savanna ??? That's it.....