GQ_jumper

Is it OK to hide Red Bull from your roommates, if you're in a country where its hard to get?? Oh and all your roommates are whuffo's too!!

Keep your stash to yourself, screw the rest of the world. Tell them to buy their own shit.

well the deal with that hun is that i didn't exactly pay for the red bull that i'm stashing!!! it was bought with the money that we are given to buy food off the local economy. when i saw it come in i snagged the cases before anyone else saw them and hid them in my room. i was actually thinking ab out hiding them in a rocket launcher like a red bull pez dispenser, but they didn't fit!!
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

hey britboy, the pines have just taken on a Go-Fast dealership in auckland, red bull has just been dropped as a sponsor at the nationals as Go Fast is now a sponsor. You will find many cans of go fast at the nationals this week.

Now if you guys want a real drink have a look at this red bull, double red bull and it has a natural amphetimine in it. This is one full on drink from my experiences drinking it.
http://house.ofdoom.com/~hungerf3/thoughts/page.spike?main=34

one night i had 2 ofthese in thailand and was drinking until 11am the next morning.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Now if you guys want a real drink have a look at this red bull, double red bull and it has a natural amphetimine in it. This is one full on drink from my experiences drinking it.
[one night i had 2 ofthese in thailand and was drinking until 11am the next morning.

so does that mean it must mean we must put double the vodka in it??
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

in thailand at the beach nightclubs you buy this drink for 2 us dollars, it is a little sand castle bucket fulled with ice and one can of coke, a half bottle of vodka and one of these concentrated red bull bottles. They call it a thai bucket.....a few of these and you will feel the effects, but not a drunk effect, you could drink all night after a couple of these.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

one of the best nights of drinkin red bull and vodka i ever had was after i had spent the day in a hypobaric chamber depressurized to 38000 feet
didn't have o2 for part of the time so i got incredibly hypoxic. after that, i had 0 tolerance for alcohol the rest of the day, so drinking that night was incredibly cheap. unfortunately it was the night that one of my friends was paying for all my drinks caus he lost a bet to me. so he got off easy on the tab. i was kinda pissed!!
--Dwight D. Eisenhower