Evelyn

I'm Drunk but am gonnna make cookies

I'm drunk. I came home from the gym all excited about booking our 15 day cruise, so kind of celebrated by drinking wine. Now I'm kinda drunk but have to bake cookies...don't wanna disappoint Frenchie. My husband and I always go out on Fridays for dinner at a friend's restaurant so this is the only night I can bake cookies. Hope I don't forget an important ingredient :)

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

PLEASE be careful, sweetie. Do NOT burn yourself when taking them out of the oven.

Thanks Rosa. I'll be careful. Forgot to turn on the oven so have time to post while I wait for it to heat up :)

Where are you cruising too? How fun!! :)

Okay, got 10 min. before the cookies are done. It's a 15 day cruise to Mexico (several different locations), Columbia, Costa Rica, Panama canal. Should be lots of fun. Benn to all the locations before except Pamama and Columbia - but that will be another post.

Columbia

Ummm..........it's Colombia..........anyway........I'll assume you are stopping in Cartegena. If so.......there's a "party" bus that takes you around the town and stops at the bars. Ride it........you'll have a BLAST. Just be careful and don't go down ANY dark alleys. ;)

Columbia

Ummm..........it's Colombia..........anyway........I'll assume you are stopping in Cartegena. If so.......there's a "party" bus that takes you around the town and stops at the bars. Ride it........you'll have a BLAST. Just be careful and don't go down ANY dark alleys. ;)

Thanks for the info. I was wondering if I even wanted to get off the ship in Columbia.

I was wondering if I even wanted to get off the ship in Columbia.

You should........Most of the people are great. Petty crime (pickpockets and such.....same as anywhere) are rampant but not much violent crime in that city. Some really great stuff to see like the old city and Fort. Get a feel for it during the day and see if you want to hang out at night. Just keep in mind that there IS trouble to get into.........just don't go looking for it. ;)

I was wondering if I even wanted to get off the ship in Columbia.

You should........Most of the people are great. Petty crime (pickpockets and such.....same as anywhere) are rampant but not much violent crime in that city. Some really great stuff to see like the old city and Fort. Get a feel for it during the day and see if you want to hang out at night. Just keep in mind that there IS trouble to get into.........just don't go looking for it. ;)

Good. I will keep that in mind. Will only be there during the day, for just one day.

Now I'm kinda drunk but have to bake cookies...

Wow, you really -have- turned into a skydiver, haven't you Evelyn...;)

ltdiver

Yep...I have a bottle of Shiraz for you that I keep drinking and replacing. I'll get it to you one of these days.

Now I'm kinda drunk but have to bake cookies...

Wow, you really -have- turned into a skydiver, haven't you Evelyn...;)

ltdiver

Yep...I have a bottle of Shiraz for you that I keep drinking and replacing. I'll get it to you one of these days.

Wow, what a memory you have, girl. Perhaps we can sit down have a bottle together sometime.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

[reply

Wow, what a memory you have, girl. Perhaps we can sit down have a bottle together sometime.

ltdiver

Yay Lori, I would love to share a bottle of wine with you. But I'm gonna jump at Elsinore until Perris dries up.

Yay Lori, I would love to share a bottle of wine with you. But I'm gonna jump at Elsinore until Perris dries up.

Elsinore? Elsinore? >:( Why is it that my bottle of Shiraz always ends up there? ;)

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Elsinore? Elsinore? >:( Why is it that my bottle of Shiraz always ends up there? ;)

ltdiver

I'll be there Saturday with your bottle of Shiraz.