alanab

whats up....birthday boy!?

just to let everyone know, i had an awesome 21st birthday. surprise trip with all my friends to Atlantic City for the night and we stayed at the Borgata and it was a great night of drunken debauchery and hilarity. thanks to ahmed (akurtom) for puttin together the awesome birthday trip.

haha, actually, about 5 minutes before we left (when i still had no idea what we were doing or where we were going), he was sayin something to our friend malcolm "oh and you cant be doing that in atlantic city either!.... oh shit... uhhh.... bobby did you just hear that?.... uhh.... damnit!" so yeah he dropped the ball on that one, but its all good cuz the route is the same as going to the crosskeys so i wouldve figured it out right away when we started driving. then after 5 minutes of driving my little 9 year old cousin calls me and is like "my mom says you should be drunk now cuz youre in atlantic city":P so yeah, she dropped the ball too!

anyways, thanks for the birthday wishes from everyone. it was great. ....and now i know what beer tastes like;);):P:):):D

Awe so i'm a little late on this one... :$

Happy Birthday Bobby!
Finally joined us on the other side, took your time eh :P

Well sounds like it was awesome, congrats sweety. speak to ya soon.
xox
B|

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie