ECVZZ

Alouette II at Perris today

Helicopters are freaking awesome!!!!

to bad younever got to ride (as the jump is normallythe same from any) the bell 412 at wffc...... if you thought the aloutte was "freaking awsome" you would of came in your shorts on the 412...lol....

It's great to see your enthusiasm.
I haven't jumped a heli since Rod Tinney's 412 @ Rantoul.
Cross Keys (used to have the Alouette II) will be having a Jet Ranger for FREEZE FEST.
***You got me tinking about the heli tickets now!:)

No doubt not quite as exciting as the Bell at Rantoul, but I jumped the Alouette too (at Eloy) and it was more intense than the other two I've tried (Big Sikorsky at Eloy a few years back - can't remember the model - and a Twin Squirrel in the UK). If you're sitting at the outsides of the bench in the Alouette - and in this case I use the word 'in' loosely :)

Yea, we get it in Dallas next weekend. i jumped it last year. I was scared on the ride up until we got to about 1,000. It was only then I knew I would survive the trip down.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

You're lucky my fat a$$ wasm't on your load

From what I was told (by ground crew), this helo has been modified for sustained flight at altitude...so feasibly, they could haul both of our fat asses well past 4600.:ph34r:

Rosa: I think they were just visiting, but I'm not really sure.

Mike: Yeah, the ride up was great! I was in the front seat, so the view was fantastic. No harness btw, just a seatbelt, which I took off at 1k.B|B|