CrazyIvan

Half Life 2 and Skydiving

Wow - how bored are you? Nice one thou!! Made me laugh, and made the whuffos here at home laugh. I may have a new wallpaper.

Hmmmm....any chance to get a Strider in there? I think G-Man would be a good freeflyer.

Scary, no rigs!

It's ok..they can "respawn" :P

I don't know a thing about that game, but it just scared me when I saw them in freefall without a rig.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

No! I got that scary feeling when I saw them with no rig, cause I just imagined real skydivers without rigs on doing a jump. You know, that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Those are awesome screenies Ivan. I'll have to try and get some from Battlefield 1942: Desert Combat. There is a C-130 on a couple of the maps and it's an actual spawn point when someone is flying it. I've noticed that they actually have the charscters in a belly to earth arch plus they flare when you're landing. The chutes are rounds but it's still pretty cool. You control your decent by looking up to go faster and down to go slower.

I had to add... I did a HAHO from a chopper. The pilot was so high it took almost 5 mins to get to the ground and land, then I took a grenade and died. :(

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."