ifall

$37,000

Wow I could twist that idea around and sell space on my penis……………………..But there is a problem.

No one would ever see it but me.

Fuck (Darius quickly scratches that idea).
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

That is really bogus. I mean the guy lives in Nebraska.. No one lives in Nebraska! I live in Houston with a population of just under 4 million people. Much bigger market. I'd do it for half that for a month! The company who paid $37k for a MONTH are idiots. Granted he's going to get some 15 mins of fame out of the deal. I'm not sure what TV time costs on the majors, but who even says the major networks are going to pick up the story now that they would be giving basically free advertising to the forehead if they put him on TV.

It's a slick one time marketing deal and this guy cashed in. :D to him...

*mumbles* fukin tard... :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

That is really bogus. I mean the guy lives in Nebraska.. No one lives in Nebraska! I live in Houston with a population of just under 4 million people. Much bigger market. I'd do it for half that for a month! The company who paid $37k for a MONTH are idiots. Granted he's going to get some 15 mins of fame out of the deal. I'm not sure what TV time costs on the majors, but who even says the major networks are going to pick up the story now that they would be giving basically free advertising to the forehead if they put him on TV.

Fuckin jealous
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

No not at all. I am jealous of one thing. I'm unable to come up with some eBay product and cash in. I thought about selling my soul, but eBay won't accept the auction, something about it has to be "tangible" no selling of "thin air" products or services. :S

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

No not at all. I am jealous of one thing. I'm unable to come up with some eBay product and cash in. I thought about selling my soul, but eBay won't accept the auction, something about it has to be "tangible" no selling of "thin air" products or services. :S

See - Jealous - :D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

the advertisers wont make their money off of people seeing it on his forehead, they will make their money off of the hundreds of news articles/tv time that this kid has, and will be the subject of.

-b
I'm not the percent you think survives,
I need sanctuary in the pages of this book...

the advertisers wont make their money off of people seeing it on his forehead, they will make their money off of the hundreds of news articles/tv time that this kid has, and will be the subject of.

He's run on the national circiut once with nothing on his forehead. What makes you think he's going to get another round of spots on the news shows?

Granted AP picked up the picture..

anyways.. screw him :ph34r: