katzurki

A Great Incentive to Lose Weight

Order a brand new, really expensive rig you are really looking forward to owning and showing off, but size it for a person lbs lighter than you.

Just like I did. Now those are going to be nice 22 pounds to lose while I am waiting for it to be manufactured... any bets on if I will accomplish this? :P

I've consumed such an astonishing ammount of beer over the cold months, that my jump suit is a bit too tight on me anymore B|

I've kinda done the opposite.. Once I started on my weight loss venture I also started to set aside a small amount of money each week so that once I got to my goal weight I could afford to order a brand new sexy jumpsuit!

Now I'm waiting on the jumpsuit company to call back my DZO so we can start a dealership with them..:S

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Why don't you join the weight loss challenge? We check in on Mondays and/or Fridays. Then we can see if your incentive worked!

I'd have to buy that weight measuring thingy. And that's worth two jumps! Ain't no way!

ok, maybe I will. Where's the challenge?

psst, I'm too cheap to upsize and I want a lighter wingloading, but don't tell anyone :P In fact I should be around 1.25 now, let's make it a healthy 1.15.

Plus when I am all "harnessed" up in a tight-fitting rig, my belly starts protruding!

besides press-ups, what are skydiver-friendly, skydiver-tested ways of taming the belly thing? especially considering the amount of beer our sport inherently includes? :p

hey....:P
watching commercial by Kirstie Allie calling Jenny Craig weight loss clinic, is enough incentive to lose weight by me.

SMiles;)
I choose rather admit that I know what little I know, and confess that I do not know that which I do not know, for that is the beginning of knowledge.

watching commercial by Kirstie Allie calling Jenny Craig weight loss clinic, is enough incentive to lose weight by me.

SMiles;)
I choose rather admit that I know what little I know, and confess that I do not know that which I do not know, for that is the beginning of knowledge.

I don't get it. I'm a clueless foreigner stuck here with an urgent overnight job (and nobody cancelled the day shift either, so it's a wonderful day ahead, and a 4-hour flight the following night).

Each hour of this torture is at least making my rig closer to me by a few $'s and a few mins... (that's what I've been telling myself to keep from rolling belly up and dying; dz.com helps as well)

I need a coffee.:S

SMiles;)

My aunt and uncle are both on Jenny Craig. My aunt has lost 25lbs and looks great! My uncle lost his belly, but I don't know how much weight. But, hell, that's pretty good!

---

I have a 350$ jumpsuit I barely squeeze into... that should be insentive enough for me to lose weight, too, but I am still having a rough time trying.

-A