OrangeJumper

Z-Hills Feedback

Check the Events fourm, there are a lot of posts about Z-hills. The overall majority of people think it's a good place to jump. Go for it. B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Chris...you're being a bad boy. The only reason you're saying that about ZHills is 'cause you didn't end up getting a hug from me when you were there. :P

OJ - ZHills rocks! It was my home DZ for 10 months, and the first :D DZ that I went to when I left my original home DZ. I had all of 50 jumps and was soon jumping with Oren (okalb) who had the wonderful patience to get me from not being able to dock on a 6 way :D to actually docking. B|

The people there are great. Food's good. Bar's good. Firepit's fun. Hmm....make sure you stop by the BombSquad area on the back deck and say "Hi" to the DZ.commer's that hang out there.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Me and a couple of my buddies were thinking about taking a road trip down to Z-hills for a weekend to escape this horrible N. Virginia cold. Just wanted to get some feedback about the DZ..ie the people, weather, after hours festivities, ect ect.

Well, it's not nearly as sexy as it was since I stopped running the place, but you should be able to have fun anyway ;)

Go see the manager and tell him I sent you. That's good for 10 free jumps each. He may try to talk you out of it, but he's just having fun with you.

hi virginia darlin ~

been to zhills a couple of times now...1st visit to a DZ i know not a soal, being a newbie & all...people are absolutely fantastic! very welcoming from moment you're there!
great weather, planes, facilities ~ have a rockin time!

blues baby!

nic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

hahaha....we should direct all the other folks who got mad at you for that farting post to this picture!!!

Just getting ya back a bit, Jason!!

That's just wrong. How is it that my unlucky ass could have that one nasty landing caught on film? Ahhhhhhhhh! All of those horrible memories have now resurfaced.....I need a hug!

The Original Cabana Boy!