pilotdave

Pet Penguin??

http://www.penguinwarehouse.com/

Am I the only one that didn't know you can have a pet penguin? That'd be way better than a dog or cat... at least for the cool factor.

Dave

That was awesome - i just bought both the King Male and the Emporer Female - they said they would be here in two weeks.

I am SOOOO excited.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That's so cool. I wish I had the space for one. Penguins are such sweet animals (i used to intern at an aquarium where I got to play with them). I wish I could get one... along with my alligator [:/]

Crw Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

That was awesome - i just bought both the King Male and the Emporer Female - they said they would be here in two weeks.

Are you on glue? Penguins are very dangerous creatures! You shouldn't let them near you.
Those little fuckers bite.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

That's so cool. I wish I had the space for one. Penguins are such sweet animals (i used to intern at an aquarium where I got to play with them). I wish I could get one... along with my alligator [:/]
Crw Skies,

LOL

expensive gormet meal for the gator.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Are you on glue? Penguins are very dangerous creatures! You shouldn't let them near you.

Shannon, you've been bit by one? Where? Sea World?
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

I'm getting them as like watch penguins - one never knows when a stalking Shannon will come around.:D

Shannon, you've been bit by one? Where? Sea World?

Yup. I was leaning over the railing petting them and one of them turned around and bit the back of my hand off. It was very traumatic.

--------------

Yup. I was leaning over the railing petting them and one of them turned around and bit the back of my hand off. It was very traumatic.

Pics?

Pics?

I must warn you, it's very graphic. Don't view if you have a weak stomach.

--------------

bit the back of my hand off. It was very traumatic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pics?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must warn you, it's very graphic. Don't view if you have a weak stomach.

Smells like a setup... :P
Remster

I'd like an exotic pet too...but Chimeras are not available yet :D

I guess I'm the only one who got this post. :S

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Lemurs are just about the coolest animals alive..

They really are. There was a nocturnal one we used to visit at the SF zoo but the poor lil guy passed away a couple years ago. He looked like a little glow in the dark monkey bear thing. He was only about 5 inches tall.

--------------

Smells like a setup... Tongue

No... Baby Penguins are VERY dangerous!

How to avoid a baby penguin attack, [url "http://www.geocities.com/grendelthedog/BABY_PENGUIN.html"]clicky!

Loved this in the Q & A... :D

Q: Can I train my penguin?
A: Of course! Train them well and teach them all the good tricks and amazing mind powers. Someday one of those smart penguins (maybe yours) will become a Jedi penguin, an elite status of wealth, power and strength in the penguin empire.

I particularely like:

3. Carry at least 60 pounds of ice cubes at all times. A baby penguin’s body temperature can reach over 200,000 degrees, and shoving ice cubes down their throat as they are trying to burn you with their acid-spit significantly reduces your chance of injury
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Loved this in the Q & A...

Q: Can I train my penguin?
A: Of course! Train them well and teach them all the good tricks and amazing mind powers. Someday one of those smart penguins (maybe yours) will become a Jedi penguin, an elite status of wealth, power and strength in the penguin empire.

Yeah... just like those damn sea monkeys I sent away for about 30 years ago. My brother and I had such high hopes after seeing them in the comic book ad. The little bastards didn't do anything but circles if you held a flashlight up against the side of their tank. They didn't have sun umbrellas and hold hands like the ad showed. [angry]