SkiD_PL8

Whuffo tales

Well here I am stuck at work on a beautiful saturday afternoon. One of my friends at the office asked me what I am doing tonight and I told him I am going out to the DZ to have a few beers. He said something about wanting to go skydiving in a few weeks and another guy in the office heard it and started telling him about how his friend has a leer jet and they skydive out of it all the time. He continued by saying he would see if they could go next weekend and that they just went from the local airport (not a DZ) and that they aren't supposed to but they do it anyway. I was holding back laughter the whole time but what is really funny is my whuffo friend that he was telling this walked stright over to my cube and mouthed bullshit as soon as the guy was done talking. :D:D:D

Greenie in training.

Somebody was telling me a group of friends that after his tandem experience he would never skydive again.
The story was started by him explaining how part of his tandem harness included tying a manila rope across his abdomen (which gave him horrible rope burns):D:D. Then he continue to say that the freefall was great, until it came time to pull, at which point he began to have a full and long conversation with the TI about the height of deployment. :D After landing, he was a couple of inches shorter. :D:ph34r:
He walked away proud of his story, while everybody (whuffos) just started laughing.
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

a whuffo once told me he went skydiving with fireworks all around him and he landed right across the street from the pub, packed his chute while crossing the street, and the pub paid for his jump and drinks all night.

i mean, obviously...

My new roommate in the barracks tried tellin me he was a skydiver and that on his second jump his uncle dropped him off over a mountain and he went skysurfing then pulled at 1,000ft and para/snowboarded the rest of the way down the mountain, and when i asked him what kind of canopy he used he said just a typical round one?!?!

Pushin Tin

a whuffo once told me he went skydiving with fireworks all around him and he landed right across the street from the pub, packed his chute while crossing the street, and the pub paid for his jump and drinks all night.

Quit calling me a whuffo. It really happened, I swear! :P

Dave

dropped him off over a mountain and he went skysurfing then pulled at 1,000ft and para/snowboarded the rest of the way down the mountain,

Your new roommate is Vin Diesel? :o:D

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Lolie?!?

Hey, you guys noticed I've been gone - I feel loved. :)
Haven't been around much since I moved across the ocean last July, but the weather is totally unjumpable lately, so I've come crawling back here to get my skydiving fix.

Have I missed anything, or is Sunshine still a skywhore? ;)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Lolie?!?

Hey, you guys noticed I've been gone - I feel loved. :)
Haven't been around much since I moved across the ocean last July, but the weather is totally unjumpable lately, so I've come crawling back here to get my skydiving fix.

Have I missed anything, or is Sunshine still a skywhore? ;)

Of course we missed you, sweet girl!:)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

End of July, it's looking like. I finish things up here in Denmark at the beginning of June, then am off to Germany, Prague, and hopefully a couple fun places in Norway before I come back to the States.

I miss my SDC crew!

-Miranda

End of July, it's looking like. I finish things up here in Denmark at the beginning of June, then am off to Germany, Prague, and hopefully a couple fun places in Norway before I come back to the States.

I miss my SDC crew!

I believe that Pete Marsden is still doing his Pink boogies in Karlovy Vary, CZ in the first week of August, if you're still over there then. KV is about an hour's drive from Prague, back toward Eger (Cheb). I attended the first one and met a LOT of great people there.

DZ would still be open even if it's not boogie time.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706