Slappie

So who stayed home today?

I have a rolling holiday every year. It's the day after the Superbowl. I've been taking the day off after the SB for over 10 years now.

So what did you do today?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I have a rolling holiday every year. It's the day after the Superbowl. I've been taking the day off after the SB for over 10 years now.

So what did you do today?

I made it to work -

Walked in at 6:40 this AM
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You missed my option: I work at home. ;)

I knew I would miss one. I thought I had them pretty much covered :S You would vote for "Work like a dedicated sucker" :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

You missed my option: I work at home. ;)

I knew I would miss one. I thought I had them pretty much covered :S You would vote for "Work like a dedicated sucker" :P

Oh, Slappie! Don't you know me at all??? :(:P:ph34r:
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Dang gota buncha suckers who went to work this morning!! :D

*sips his coffee in his pj's and postwhores while the suckers work for the man!* :P

Hey slap you forgot tomorrows mardi gras!!!:P:P
For some of us it is a holiday.:P

Seriously that is a holiday in some parts of the south! Our Lousiana offices have Mardi Gras off, but us in Houston don't. We get Presidents day instead. >:(

Went into work despite being out until 2am from a marathon poker (hold 'em) game. Typical hectic Monday with too much to do and not enough time (working thru lunch at my desk at the moment).

Coffee is my friend today.

Oh, and what is the Superbowl?

It is a sporting event in which guy's get together and scratch each others..... ah' never mind

It is just a 'Really' super stoneware which soup can or salad can be made....

Oh yea, no workie, just 4 hours of mid-terms this afternoon

I was actually sick today (some funky shit with headache, cough, sinus congestion), but wound up having to go to work anyway.:S

If my head would just explode while I cough up a lung I'd feel much better...[:/]

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."