ccowden

Can I have a hug?

Lost Prairie Boogie might be possible. Sounds fun.

But I don't think it can also be the Unauthorized Hugslut Boogie.

How bout Skydive Chicago? Without them knowing of course!;)

Well, now you've gone and blown it. How can it be a secret if we keep outing the location?

The first rule of Unauthorized Hugslut Boogie (tm) is - you do not talk about Unauthorized Hugslut Boogie(tm). The second rule of Unauthorized Hugslut Boogie(tm) is - you DO NOT talk about Unauthorized Hugslut Boogie(tm).

All ya gotta do is take some vacation time... fly to Seattle and you can ride over with me. I will be in Jumptown MA the first weekend though.. but if you want a summer boogie... with near perfect weather.. warm.. no rain.. no clouds... and beautiful scenery.. and 3 of the Skydive Arizona airplanes and some of the best parties going.. you gotta just suck it up and get a ticket..

We need to pass out hugslut numbers...:P

Now that, my dear, is an excellent idea! What are the original requirements? It must involve the original hugslut somehow, of course. :P

Well, I think one of the requirements is that every potential hugslut (tm) must be evaluated by me, the original and official hugslut evaluator (tm). Beyond that, whatever requirements you'd care to add. As long as I get mine. (hugs, that is).

OK...but don't suggest the weekend that I know you're already going...I can't go that weekend and I can't miss the, um, First Annual Unauthorized Hugslut (tm) Boogie!:o

We should just do it at Skydive _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _, Addie. That way it is closer to us.:P

(see- not talking about the location.)

Now that, my dear, is an excellent idea! What are the original requirements? It must involve the original hugslut somehow, of course

Dont forget about me.. I have been known to hand out some memorable hugs...:P

True. I have seen pictures of many of said hugs. It is one of my skydiving goals to receive an Amazon hug.

I hereby declare Amazon and ccowden the original hugsluts.

We should just do it at Skydive _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _, Addie. That way it is closer to us.:P

When did this become about you?;)

Oh, he always thinks that it's all about him.

But Skydive _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ is a great idea!

OMG Addie I did not realize till just now you were one of the Skydive Orange crew....they had thier "packing tent" set up next to mine last summer at LP....

You should come on up with the rest of the crowd... their campsite is fun.. lots of nekkidness going on at the lake..they are a fixture at LP.:ph34r:

When did this become about you?;)

Um..... Did you fail to notice the original thread here?? Have you seen the views and replies?? It hasn't even been posted for 24 hours yet!

Oh, it is SO about ME!:D

OMG Addie I did not realize till just now you were one of the Skydive Orange crew....they had thier "packing tent" set up next to mine last summer at LP....

You should come on up with the rest of the crowd... their campsite is fun.. lots of nekkidness going on at the lake..they are a fixture at LP.:ph34r:

I will definitely try, at least for a weekend! But Orange? Naked? We're not known for that, are we?;):P

But Orange? Naked? We're not known for that, are we?

Uh I have video of the entrance of the Orange camper for a couple years running......

well the real fun starts about wed.. and reaches a creshendo Sat night.

I will be driving over fro Seattle on Monday after I gt back fro a trip to MA that first weekend. I will be doing the SPEEED thing on the 22nd to the 24th of July... then back to suck up vast amounts of beer and hit the very best party of the year. I only got in about 38 jumps last year.. I want to gt a few more this year.