Marz

Gatorz staff are cool!!!!

So I get a call this morning from Gatorz Sunglasses in CA. The lady tells me they don't have the Converters in stock right now, so I changed my order to Radiators. They're being shipped out today.

I think it's cool that they called and worked something out with me. I still blame Alanab tough for making me curious enough to visit the Gatorz site, hence forcing me to purchase my fourth pair of sunglasses this year... :D

i think its still between the batray, ice, and stealth. then again i think ill wait to try them all on. where and how can i do this?

Simple, go to Eloy. Jason Peters is a dealer and he has most styles available to look at and try on. There you go, problem solved.:P:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

im jealous... my slow ass still hasnt picked out a style yetB|

i think its still between the batray, ice, and stealth. then again i think ill wait to try them all on. where and how can i do this?

When do you arrive in Byron? ;)

I'll try to be ready for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

And I still blame you for having to power down my computer, because you gave me the brilliant idea to go to that loud-as-hell, unclosable Gatorz website while at work. Man, was I embarassed. :D:D:D

Er.... there IS a on/off switch for the music on their site... But, hey, I'll gladly take the blame from you!!!!

Their staff is totally kewl. I emailed Jeff a while back and was wondering about certain styles. He was only too happy to help. Then he noticed my DZ.com email addy and wanted to know about putting a dealer in the St. Louis area. He told me that i could order form him if need be. 30 Minutes later Jason at Archway became a dealer.

I love my wraptors!!

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan