AggieDave

What aircraft do you wish you could jump from?

The Space shuttle for some orbital free fall. Ceramic tiles for dissapating the heat build up. You could track to any state you wanted to land in.:ph34r: Gagain the first human in space ejected from his vostok space capsule after re-entry as was planed and landed in a field where some on lookers thought it was some kind of invasion until he started to speak russian and tried to explain from where he had come. They did not believe them because the russians used to hide there missions until the outcome was known. He was a cool guy. this fact was kept secret for years because to hold the record for the first manned space flight one needed to land in the ship they took off in.

How about you and 357 (not counting videographers) of your friends from an Antonov 225. Rather the (only one in existence) Antonov 225. Max Payload 550,000 lbs. Max Takeoff 1.3M lbs.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

My brother has a Cessna 140 he just finished restoring. That'll be cool once it comes to the US. It's really small, though.

A blimp would be cool, too. I rode in the Goodyear blimp once -- I've thought about it ever since.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)