Adrock

Movie quoting....

Hahahah here's a REALLY easy one but it's a classic and we do it to drunks all the time

"Excuse me, did you just say meow?"

Ok - I'm scared now.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hahahah here's a REALLY easy one but it's a classic and we do it to drunks all the time

"Excuse me, did you just say meow?"

Ok - I'm scared now.:|

I know, I forgot, turtles scare easily my bad:(

ME -YOW!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Danm easy quotes....

"Now I don't have to tell you good folks what's been happening in our beloved little town. Sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted, people stampeded, and cattle raped. The time has come to act, and act fast. I'm leaving."

From one of the best movies ever made. imo that is.

You wussy buncha movie watching wannabes. If you can't get this one, you should burry your heads in the sand and hope for a better day.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Danm easy quotes....

"Now I don't have to tell you good folks what's been happening in our beloved little town. Sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted, people stampeded, and cattle raped. The time has come to act, and act fast. I'm leaving."

From one of the best movies ever made. imo that is.

You wussy buncha movie watching wannabes. If you can't get this one, you should burry your heads in the sand and hope for a better day.

Blazing Saddles!

Son, you got a panty on your head...

Raising Arizona (good movie)

"Right about here is where the angel is supposed to show up and tell you NOT to pull your dick out. But we BITCH-slapped that mother fucker and sent him packing. So it's smooth sailing from here. Let 'er rip, boy."

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed... or buy anything sold or processed... or process anything sold, bought or processed... or repair anything sold, bought or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

Anyone?

"I don't want to sell anything, buy anything or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed... or buy anything sold or processed... or process anything sold, bought or processed... or repair anything sold, bought or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."

Anyone?

Hell you got me! I have no idea.

Anyone?

Oh oh oh! Say Anything!

Addie, I can definitely say that you are the coolest movie quoting chick I have ever met! :)
Train don't run outta Witcita. Less'n yer a hog, or cattle. People train run outta Stubville.

I know Thanes, Planes…, but I live in Wichita and it is correct except that you have to go to Newton to catch a “people train”.

I have a friend that is constantly making some really obscure quote and never feels the need to explain it like I always seem to. He don’t stick to movies, TV, music, pinball machines, comedians, my fav is when he quotes me. An awful lot of what comes out of me is actually unique.

“You can observe a lot just by watching”
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ