Brigitte36

what makes someone a

this guys behavior is totally out of line yet not at all suprising unfortunately. Discretion and respect seem to get lost when some males have got something to prove. It also angers me that people usually make it the woman and not the man that has the loose morals. If I ever hear a guy gloating around the bonfire or in the bar I immediately lose all respect for him and warn all my friends away and not waste anytime on such a jerk. As stated before if this guy was a gentleman he would have kept his mouth shut.
What you do speaks so loud, I cannot hear what you say.

this guys behavior is totally out of line yet not at all suprising unfortunately. Discretion and respect seem to get lost when some males have got something to prove. It also angers me that people usually make it the woman and not the man that has the loose morals. If I ever hear a guy gloating around the bonfire or in the bar I immediately lose all respect for him and warn all my friends away and not waste anytime on such a jerk. As stated before if this guy was a gentleman he would have kept his mouth shut.

Good answer. I suppose if nothing had happened he would have called her a "cock tease". There's an old saying that comes to mind....

What's the difference between a whore and a bitch??
A whore sleeps with everyone, a bitch sleeps with everyone but YOU!!

Just sounds like an immature jerk to me. :|
Don
Don

Here's to friends!

I can honestly say that whether I got any or not on the first date has never really affected how I felt the next day (well, say after lunch the next day). If I like someone and she doesn't put out, I really want some of that; if I like someone and she does put out, I really want more of that, Similarly If am ambivalent, I'm probably not going to call regardless.