karenmeal

Hometown Hotties

One of my friends, and a skydiving babe is entering a contest for maxim magazine called hometown hotties.

Please visit this site and give the sky-sistah a vote. If you go visit this site I promise there will be a plethora of boobies to look at!!!:)

Here is the website for voting:
http://www.maximonline.com/hotties/voting/

She is on the sixth row down, her name is Rebekah and shes from Seattle. :ph34r:

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

I promise there will be a plethora of boobies to look at!!!:)

So many, apparently, that the blocking software at my office said: Your request to URL "http://www.maximonline.com/hotties/voting/" has been blocked by the WebWasher DynaBLocator module. The URL is listed in categories (Erotic/Sex, General News, Newspapers/Magazines) which are not allowed by your administrator at this time. Must be really great - I'll be sure to click on it at home!

She is on the sixth row down, her name is Rebekah and shes from Seattle. :ph34r:

Having met Rebekah in person, I can vouch for her hotness. I'm sure the pics don't even do her justice. Give it some Chicago-style voting - vote early and often!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Caution* Clicking that link causes some sort of ripple in time. I clicked it and just lost 45 minutes at least!

I know I spent at least 45 mins just browsing all the fine women! Rebekah is by far one of the finalists in my book.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Can you post it here? I'm blocked at work too.

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."