Acensky

My odd dog

My old dog used to get spagehti meat sauce on his dry food each night. He actually could take a mout full of food, suck all the sauce off of it and spit the dry pellets out one by one, and then look at you like "HEY! When the fuck are you gonna feed me?!":D

that is SO funny. ITs amazng that dogs can do that -- my dog does that with his heartworm medicine -- i hide it in peanut butter and then hide it in canned dog food so that its immersed in the liquid part. But he still is able to eat around it and lick all the peanute butter off and leave it in the bowl!

During my dog's first year of life, he chewed at least 7 pairs of my heels... a VERY expensive year for me.

She did run around the house like a crackhead the entire night and tried to bury things in the carpet though. :S

that is funny, my lab is too lazy to run anywhere, however the little chihuahua runs around like she's on crack every day I get home to let them out... the thing that gets me most about my lab is that I had put a child lock on the cabinet door where the garbage is and he figured out how to open it anyway... dumb (smart) dog....:D

In my experience, most, if not all dogs like beer!

Yet another reason they'r SO COOL! B|

Anyone watch the Westminster last night? Carlee the German Short-haired Pointer had her game face on, and the pose to win, but that little terrier and the border collie were awesome!!

That poor little Peke looked like a dustmop! All rolly and wobbly with all that hair! :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Hi Ace

How old is you dog? He likes pie ymmm People food:)
Our dog eats, Honeydoo melon, grapes, pickels, telephones, shoes, meds, pants, shirts, socks, leather couch, paper money.

We made a list once of all the things our hounds ate :|But they ate the list[:/]

We really enjoy our dogs and in hindsight would do it again. If they start on the furniture use duct tape until they grow out of it.:P

R.I.P.

Grapes are really bad for dogs
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Cat poo. My dog would wander around the vacant sand lot next to the house and mine for cat poo like it was gold bars. Then he would walk around the yard with it hanging from his mouth like a Havana cigar.

I laughed at the Milkbone "brushes your dogs teeth" ads. I don't think that his breath odor was a big concern.

I always figured that licking my ex's face was how he got rid of the taste.
:ph34r:

My dog loves to eat the neighbor's cat's poop! B|

ltdiver

Ugh!! Kitty Snickers! My Daisy girl looooves the cat poop!

So gross. :S[:/]B|

Kitty Snickers? Now that's a new term I'll have to log in my dictionary. :D

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon