Slappie

Microsoft to the rescue!!

I'm not gonna stoop to your level and speak in "leet speak" although I'm fluent and am reading what you're saying.:P

¥øµ år3 Ðï§r3§þ3¢tïñg th3 th3m3 øþh m¥ thr3åÐ..

ï åm §åÐ þhør ¥øµ åñÐ ñø\\' ï §håll þµñï§h ¥øµ.. Gïv3 m3 ¥øµr ïþ.... åñÐ ïñ§tåll thï§ ñï¢3 ßøøßï3 §¢r33ñ§åv3.. økï3§?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I'm not gonna stoop to your level and speak in "leet speak" although I'm fluent and am reading what you're saying.:P

ï åm §åÐ þhør ¥øµ åñÐ ñø\\' ï §håll þµñï§h ¥øµ.. Gïv3 m3 ¥øµr ïþ.... åñÐ ïñ§tåll thï§ ñï¢3 ßøøßï3 §¢r33ñ§åv3.. økï3§?

ok sL@pPi3, 83 N1C3 Ok?

You guys are dorks.

:D:D;):P:ph34r:

nope geeks get it right!

But I meant to call them dorks - obviously they're proud geeks!

There's a billboard ad for Logix on I-45: Our CEO is a bigger geek than their CEO.

:D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

You guys are dorks.

:D:D;):P:ph34r:

nope geeks get it right!

But I meant to call them dorks - obviously they're proud geeks!

There's a billboard ad for Logix on I-45: Our CEO is a bigger geek than their CEO.

:D

That is such an awesome advertising gimick. I've got to get a digipic of it before it comes down. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

ok sL@pPi3, 83 N1C3 Ok?

What I want to know is where the fuck are the greenies.
you should of been banned for posting that. That is just to digusting for words

Gone fishing

LIKE! I LIKE THEM YOU PERV!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------Well that's the beauty of leetspeak. I can MAKE UP what I think you said.. It looked like LIXS So I wanted to lick them too

I say we put it to a vote.>:(
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Well you techno-newb you should be banned for suggesting I should be banned.

WTF is wrong with you?

Can't we all just get along? B|

I don't get it - why the serious? Was he being serious? I read it as a joke, BUT I didn't see any tell-tale icons to indicate jest... hrmmmm....

I still think he was joking! NOBODY thinks 8008135 are disgusting! (what was that link anyway? No clicky at worky)B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Was no link hun, I was suggesting to AggieDave he give me his IP Address and install this boobie screensave (never was a file). It's an old script kiddie trick, send someone a file and it's got a trojan backdoor inbedded. Granted they may get the boobies screensave, but I also get access to his computer. :D

I don't know what Zep was going on about, suggesting I should be banned. Just because they can't read acsii or leetspeak. Really ticks me off when people are jerks. :|

:D I know what you told him to do (psst, not that hard for non-geeks to read ;)), but I didn't know what the script at the bottom was saying when I rolled over the 'link', so I didn't click.

I really still think he was completely joking, implying to those who couldn't read it, that you said something very naughty.

Like I said, not that hard to read what it really says, so I can't imagine that he was serious. He's been around here long enough.

If I'm wrong, warn me so I can get my anti-flame suit.

Well you techno-newb you should be banned for suggesting I should be banned.

WTF is wrong with you?

Ok Ok I forgot the Icon :( here have a laugh on me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Right now have a month off for calling me a Techno Newb :D

Edit : I forgott the damb icon again

Gone fishing

I had actually thought of many other things I was going to type. BUT I actually didn't want to give you the satisfaction of me being banned for a personal attack. :ph34r::ph34r: