RkyMtnHigh

For future reference...

I crap, you crap, we all crap together!

That's just too kinky. :D Everyone has their own line of what they will and won't do, and you've found mine. :D:D:D

Ya know I think they passed my line a few threads ago. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Oh, this thread is SO gonna get it...B|

Just for thread drift and hi-jacking alone!:ph34r:

There is nothing going on here. No need to invoke the MonkeyONE on this!! He's needed in some other part of the forums.

[Jedi mind trick] "This is not the thread you're looking for..."[/Jedi mind trick]

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Oh, this thread is SO gonna get it...B|

Just for thread drift and hi-jacking alone!:ph34r:

There is nothing going on here. No need to invoke the MonkeyONE on this!! He's needed in some other part of the forums.

[Jedi mind trick] "This is not the thread you're looking for..."[/Jedi mind trick]

You're safe, Slappie... Chuck's pretty much off the net throught the 1st week in April but it's nice to think that he really demands that much fear and respect for his heavy hand in moderation... heck, he's such a pussy cat at home!:o:D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Ah CRAP! I just wanted to post something but suddenly don't feel as if this is the thread I am looking for!

HAHAH My Jedi is strong! The force is with this one.. B|

Do wookies screw? :D

Depends on their mood. :)
Never mind, I think I will just be a storm trooper. They have cool uniforms.

Aren't you a little short for a storm trooper?

;) (it's a quote - I don't know how tall you are)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Well good, cuz I am 6' 1":)
Hey look
<---------------

Amy looks like a head down storm trooper in my avatar!

Hmm, i always pictured her more in the Princess Leah sort of getup.;) Oh those eyes.:):ph34r:

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Do wookies screw? :D

Depends on their mood. :)
Never mind, I think I will just be a storm trooper. They have cool uniforms.

Yea storm troopers have killer uniforms. But dude, what if you have to pee. They don't look very easy to get in an out of. Even worse, what if you had to take a CRAP. Or you were hungover and one of those liquid shits were coming on and you had to get out of that suit ASAP.

Just something to think about before you become a storm trooper.. :ph34r:

Yea storm troopers have killer uniforms. But dude, what if you have to pee. They don't look very easy to get in an out of. Even worse, what if you had to take a CRAP. Or you were hungover and one of those liquid shits were coming on and you had to get out of that suit ASAP.

Just something to think about before you become a storm trooper..

Dude. That is pure genius, i never even thought of that before.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.