RkyMtnHigh

For future reference...

if you wanna jump or discuss future boogies, etc..take down my email add on my profile...(and that's an underscore before the 1: [email protected]
)
I'm outta here...too much drama...g'nite

just pm'd sangiro to cancel my account..was fun while it lasted...:S No More RkyMtnHigh...I will no longer exist here..except to my few SDC friends who gave me that name:S

...all yours now...are ya happy now?:S

This is no f'n joke...I'm so sick of the SHIT ...after my past year...the hell I've gone thru..those of you who know all the ghorry details I really dont need more bullshit on my plate...[:/] seriously...I know I'm making the right decision and it wasnt made alone..a few friends agree...

Katee....you could always choose to stay out of the drama. The trade-off is that you may be out of the loop, but it's better to be on the periphery of certain circles. Hope you'll stick around....

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

thanks linz...keep me posted but done is done...really ...[:/] this shit is too much for me..I just want to f'n jump, have fun, live my life, be happy and some are just not okay with that and I dont have time or room in my life for that bullshit:(

If you read the TOS on here you'll see where it says that accounts will not be modified or delered.

You can easly choose not to be in the drama on here. I've pretty much backed it out from me completely.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

What happened? You're so cool! Don't leave. [:/]

thanks..but I'm not feeling so "cool" right now [:/]

This isn't an effort for attention or to see how much I'm loved.,..after sunday at midnight I'm really done deal here.....ask the main dude..Sangiro know's I'm serious...no leave/come back shit...I want to enjoy this sport for the rest of my life and for me to do that..I gotta get outta HERE:S

There's drama on dropzone.com?? Why do I always miss the fun? It must be a speakers forum or womens forum thing cause I've never been in either of those forums... or maybe the german forum. There could be all sorts of drama there and I'd never know it even if I read it all.

I could really use some good drama though. Too cold to jump this weekend... need some other entertainment.

Dave

Slappie left, too!!! http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=1315419;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

Seriously....drama...on dz.com??? If you don't want drama, don't cause it. It's that simple. A dramatic exit is...well...drama.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Newsgroups fever peaked and burned out and that leaves ...DZ.com.

A great way to communicate with other skydivers, but it's kind of like having only one convenient DZ and it's full of tight little cliques. If you want to skydive you drive for hours or put up with the kiddie stuff.

It's like constipation, it'll pass ...eventually :)

John

Goodbye!!

I still don't get it why people say bye... I mean...just leave.
For a person that doesn't like drama, this is one sure way to turn the prop.

Bye!!

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Some folks like to push other people's buttons. Somebody got a HUGE catharsis with this high-yield button pushing. Now you're fumin' and somewhere someone with a hot finger is feeling smug and pretending not to have known what she/he was causing.... See how ridiculous it is??? It's all for effect and probably attention.

When somebody hits your sore spot, you can CHOOSE how to respond. This came out badly for you. Learn from it, and don't let yourself get sucked in again....or that's my thoughts on it anyway (after being married to the master manipulator.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Time to relax. If you wear your heart on your sleeve as I did early on in this sport, you are deemed to be hurt. In public be careful what you do that you may regret later, everyone else may not have your same sense of humor. Thia is pointed at noone. Just a statement. Peace be to all involved. Let's all skydive and have fun!
:)