grlsgotalot2lrn

most dunkable cookie

Is a Dosido the peanut butter sandwich girl scout cookie? Those are yummy, but NO WAY do they beat Oreos as the "most dunkable" cookie ever!

mmmm... oreos....

I am with you on that one! I always have a dilema when dunking oreos though. Can't decide if I want to make my fingers cold and fully submerge the cookie or just barely grab the corner and still have a crunchy part and risk it breaking and falling in the cup when you go to eat it.

Greenie in training.

Is a Dosido the peanut butter sandwich girl scout cookie? Those are yummy, but NO WAY do they beat Oreos as the "most dunkable" cookie ever!

mmmm... oreos....

I am with you on that one! I always have a dilema when dunking oreos though. Can't decide if I want to make my fingers cold and fully submerge the cookie or just barely grab the corner and still have a crunchy part and risk it breaking and falling in the cup when you go to eat it.

Now that i think about it.. i have the same issues.. i hate when the oreo becomes too soft and falls in -- then you have to fish around for your mushy oreo and it ruins the milk. I like just a bit of milk saturation so it still maintains the crunchiness.

whew.. who knew there was such an art to eating oreos!!;):)

Why ruin a perfectly good cookie, by soaking it?! Wet cookies sounds kinda ... well, not much point in buying crisp cookies anyway.

Not saying I wouldent eat it if I was hungry, but to willingly do that to cookies... I guess its just another culture thing! :D

Technique is important in everything you do! You wouldn't want to have an inferior cookie would you?

hmmm, you are right there my friend.COOKIE's are yummy:)....yummy looking at least:o:P

Now wait a minute, this thread is refering to ACTUAL cookies, not people we like to call cookie!

Greenie in training.