britboynz

Prince Charles gets some BOOBIES!

That sex god Charlie got some boobies today, much nicer ones than than he's used to I imagine :D

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3210865a10,00.html

Bare-breasted protest for Prince Charles
08 March 2005

Two women bared their breasts at Prince Charles today and a small group of protesters temporarily disrupted his royal visit using a megaphone to call him a parasite as he greeted 500 fans in central Wellington.

The group of six carried placards reading "honour the treaty" and "death to the monarchy".

Another waved a red flag with a picture of Argentinian-born Cuban revolutionary Che Guevara on it.

As Charles conducted a walkabout chatting with some of the 500 or so fans who had assembled to see him, clapping and cheering his arrival, the protesters called the prince a parasite and recited a history of what they believed were the wrongs done by the royal family.

Two women also exposed their breasts.

Hannah Plant, 23, had "Get your colony shame off my breasts" written on her body but was quickly removed by police.

Earlier another protester was dragged away from the crowd near where the prince was shaking hands.

The prince appeared unfazed and smiled towards the protesters as he entered City Gallery for the launch of the Urban Design Protocol.

Earlier, another bare-chested woman carrying a small child was hauled away by plain-clothed police moments before the prince would have been confronted by her as he greeted a line of well-wishers.

The woman, also bare from the waist up, was dragged away shouting, "I just want to feed my baby."

Police later confirmed that two women had been arrested for disorderly behaviour in unrelated incidents. They were to bailed this afternoon to appear in Wellington District Court on Friday March 11.

National commander of the police security operation Superintendent Rob Pope said the arrests happened as Prince Charles was about to go into Wellington's City Gallery.

"Officers dealt quickly with the incidents and security was not compromised."

to be fair, he probably didn't know what they were, "I say, that chap's got lumps on his chest" :S
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

You know, everyone is very harsh with that poor man and his wife to be. She must be under a lot of pressure right now. I mean, these are serious changes for her. Buckingham palace, etc. It's a long way from her current job - ringing the bells at Notre Dame...

t
It's the year of the Pig.

You know, everyone is very harsh with that poor man and his wife to be. She must be under a lot of pressure right now. I mean, these are serious changes for her. Buckingham palace, etc. It's a long way from her current job - ringing the bells at Notre Dame...

t

Pressure - Yeah - I agree - do you have any idea how hard it is to keep him in the closet this long?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

t

DOH! :o

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Pressure - Yeah - I agree - do you have any idea how hard it is to keep him in the closet this long?

DOH! :o:o

:D

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Long Live The Monarchy.
Colonialism Rules.
Treaty? What Treaty.

Anyone with any objections to the above can of course voice their opinions in the now accepted fashion.
Please form an orderly line, I'll be attending to you in due course. I value your feedback, and take all protests seriously.

B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Long Live The Monarchy.
Colonialism Rules.
Treaty? What Treaty.

Anyone with any objections to the above can of course voice their opinions in the now accepted fashion.
Please form an orderly line, I'll be attending to you in due course. I value your feedback, and take all protests seriously.

B|

Heh -

yeah - break the treaty - Come Get us!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

"What were they protesting?"

Who cares, Conway. I may not agree with their viewpoint, but I will defend, with my life if necessary, the right (responsibility even!) of these ladies to get their boobies out.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Who cares, Conway. I may not agree with their viewpoint, but I will defend, with my life if necessary, the right (responsibility even!) of these ladies to get their boobies out.

Yes.

Here here!! Defend the right to flash BOOBIES!! Always and forever! BOOBIES Rule the world!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

"I'm still curious what freek'n treaty? "

Probably the Treaty of Waitangi, but I'm not 100% sure, just guessing.
--------------------

:o

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I just had to explain to the guys in my office why I'm laughing at my desk. :D:D