Amanduh

Today is my Sky Birthday!!

That's right. Exactly one year ago today I made my first tandem and became addicted to the sport. The same day, I was able to meet an amazing man who I shared almost a full year of wonderful memories with, which I will never forget.. :)
Unfortuantely, I was only able to make 78 jumps this past year. That's okay though...I've got things in order and should be able to do a lot more this year! At least I was able to maintain currency, which at times I wasn't sure if I would be able to.

I have met some amazing people this past year...and most of which have turned into extremely close friends! I also found my form of therapy to be the sky. It has helped me through a lot of hard times and has never let me down!!! :)
Just wanted to say thanks to all of you that I have spoken to whether on here or in person. This sport really does attract some 'real' people, and I'm glad I found it...Exactly One Year ago today...

Happy SkyBirthday to me! :)

hey amanda!
happy (belated?) sky birthday!!!! i'm not sure how i missed this either. well, yeah i do.. i haven't been on this week.:S i hope this weekend is a pretty one with nooooooo clouds so you can celebrate --- have fun girly!:)
edit: happy is not spelled "hapy" :$
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce