sunshine

who got voted off?

I dont think anyone is watching this season sunny. It sucks.. my gf isn't even interested and she was a dedicated watcher.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Can't remember her name...but I think it's Kim. She's the lazy woman on the team that has lost EVERY immunuity challenge so far.

And The Contender is my new favorite! That show kicks ass. I didn't want to see either one of those guys go home tonight. Can't wait 'till the next episode.

Hey, I watched. I love Survivor. The Contender is not some thing I want to watch. I hate boxing.

Sunny, it was Kim. It was about time they voted her off. She would have been gone last week if that cute guy had not hurt his ankle. Here is the website.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I normally hate all that is reality TV, but for some reason I have got myself hooked on The Contender...

They do inject way too much drama... but, it is the only one that has held my attention for longer than 5 minutes...

Normally the closest thing to reality tv that I ever watch is American Chopper...

TV sucks now days! Bring back shows like The Honeymooners & The Dukes of Hazzard!!!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

quote of the show, james, after getting beat by coby in the immunity challenge (twice):

"ah caint bu-leave ah got mah ass kicked by a homa-seck-shull"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

:ph34r: And she needs to make a better top, they sure blur out her boobies a lot. I'm glad for that, cause I'm not sure I want to see those:S
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Oh yeah! When Jeff was lecturing them last night he should have reminded them all to make some clothes! What were the producers thinking this year, stranding them in inappropriate clothing so we'd have to see them running around in their undies!

...i sure hope that was mud you could see on the back of james' underwear during the sumo thing. :P:S otherwise, maybe a toothbrush isn't the only thing he doesn't use. (where's the puke icon?)
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

James is something else. His big ass nose creeps me out, but he's funny as hell. Also sick of angie's string bikini. I would love to see the tribe go shark fishing again. That was pure entertainment.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!