wildblue

Anyone in Rosemount Minnesota?

I'm thinking of stopping by -

NicTech Networks
3860 W 150TH ST
Rosemount, Minnesota 55068
United States

- and might need a place to stay/lay low for awhile. Having no ties to law enforcement and your own arsenal is a plus.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

very possible.... they're where the 'look2me' crap came in... jesus it's annoying as shit. I like how it edits your host file too, and it constantly watches for you to try to fix it then reinstalls everything. Take the entries out of the host file, and within 10 seconds they're back, kill a process and it starts back up, remove the registries entries and they reappear. It normally doesn't take me that long to clean out spyware anymore, but this one was tough.

Rev Jim...Waupaca, Wisconsin is better? haha. j/k. Sad thing is I can truly say I've been there and Rosemount.

Wow, what happened to my post? Odd.... I'm going back to edit the original.... ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I'm thinking of stopping by -

NicTech Networks
3860 W 150TH ST
Rosemount, Minnesota 55068
United States

- and might need a place to stay/lay low for awhile. Having no ties to law enforcement and your own arsenal is a plus.

You want to shoot up a store full of PO Boxes?

Somebody needs to come and empty the box eventually... i bet they even take the mail back to the place of business....
>:(
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Somebody needs to come and empty the box eventually... i bet they even take the mail back to the place of business....

.... and it wouldn't be all that hard to get the name/address of the person who owns the box either. ;)

You might want to ammend your question to read...

Anyone in Rosemount Minnesota and want to admit it???

;)

Oh Nooooo!!! Don't hate on Minnesota!! I grew up there and still have all my family there..."no place like home", and the people there are fabulous!! :)) and nothing like watching the sunset while catching your limit of crappies!! :)

Have you floated down the apple river?
We do it every year with about 20 jumpers and four or five coolers.

YES I HAVE! so much fun...but never have done it with skydivers...ah, I can only imagine the chaos!!!
I will have to look you up when I'm home over the 4th of July!!!! ;););) Being from MN, we are trained very early on how to drink beer, hold a cooler, and float down a river at the same time :)