unformed

what does this mean?

I had a dream where I had a bunch of coaxial outputs on my head, and they were all connected by coax cables. To the dream interpreters, what the hell does that mean?

It means nothing. Dreams are just random memories zipping around and running into each other, sometimes combining in odd ways.

I had a dream where I had a bunch of coaxial outputs on my head, and they were all connected by coax cables. To the dream interpreters, what the hell does that mean?

It means nothing. Dreams are just random memories zipping around and running into each other, sometimes combining in odd ways.

amen.

i'm certainly glad theres more to my dreams than that.... its sort of like wuffos saying 'skydiving is easy, gravity does all the work' all the while having no idea how much more they are really missing...

Well, the Jungians say that the elements and characters in your dreams are all parts of yourself.

So the question is, what part of you do you want to stick into...um...you?
;)
------------------------------
Of course it hurts. The trick is not *minding* that it hurts.
- T.E. Lawrence

What type terminations on the coax are we talking? F-type? N-type? SMA? BNC?

i'm certainly glad theres more to my dreams than that....

I noticed that you provided no interpretation for him about his dream. If you're so sure that dreams "mean something", then how come you can't offer an explanation for it?

Whenever I wake up and remember a dream, if I think about it, I can always tie the subject matter to something I've recently experienced which is fresh in my memory.

In the case of our intrepid dreamer here, he was probably just working on computer cabling the previous day, and got baffled by it.

because the bulk of dream interpretation is pure drivel..

you might not understand the toddler who hasnt quite figured out how to put words into a form his parents can comprehend, but it still means something...

does a letter you write mean anything? how about a picture you take, paint? how about the things you say and do everyday while awake? do they mean anything? what about a book written in a language you dont understand? even one you may recognize the letters of, but doesnt make sense in the only language you know? does your lack of comphension render it meaningless?

not knowing anything about him it would be ludicrous to attempt to define the symbols (even in the most generic archetypal forms, which are only starting points and vary widely based on cultural influences) and their relationship to his life...

but dreams are far more than 'random memories drifting about while you sleep' in very much the same way skydiving is far more than 'falling'

but then i remember the majority of my dreams (if i make an effort to as i wake)... and am fully aware i am dreaming while i am dreaming...in fact unless completely wakened I can fall right into a dream where it left off…

it is simply a learned ability...

anyone can fall.....